Salary: £60,000 to £70,000 per annum (Dependant on Experience)
Location: Nottingham based with requirements to travel in the East Midlands, Milton Keynes, Luton and Aylesbury areas.
The ideal candidate will have business lending and senior management experience as well as being educated to degree or equivalent standard.
They must be a strong communicator and have excellent people management skills, as well as being able to demonstrate a strong understanding of the challenges affecting small and medium sized businesses and Responsible Finance (CDFI) providers like ourselves.
An understanding of relevant regulatory and legal standards relating to the alternative finance sector is desirable.
Use of own car is required.
Key duties include:
- Provide general oversight of activities and manage the day-to-day operations, ensuring a smooth functioning, efficient organisation
- Liaise with key stakeholders, contract holders and investment partners, Local Enterprise Partnerships, Local Authorities, Regulatory Authorities, Partner Banks and other Public and Private Sector Stakeholders.to maintain and develop meaningful partnerships to help grow First Enterprise – Enterprise Loans to benefit local communities and businesses
- Participate actively in identifying, cultivating and tendering funding prospects
- Oversee delivery of all contracts to ensure contractual lending and targets are met
- Work with and report to the Executive Chairman to implement growth plans and fulfil our objectives
Credit Control Administrator
Part Time (18.75 hours per week)
Salary: £19,000- £22,000 based on experience and qualifications
To assist the General Manager, Loan Team, and the administration team to proactively collect and manage loan repayments in a timely and accurate manner, handle loan account enquiries and provide administration support.
Previous banking experience is deemed essential for this role.
For full job specifications please contact Claire Towlson at firstname.lastname@example.org