PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES to include:
1. Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting loan repayments on all of ELEM’s loan funds.
2. Keeping track of all client payments and ensuring their timely receipt.
3. Following up delinquent accounts and planning a course of action to recover the outstanding debt. This may involve liaising with our Solicitors or other third parties.
4. Creating a trust relationship with debtors when possible to avoid future issues.
5. Locating and contacting debtors to inquire of their payment status and negotiate a repayment plan where necessary.
6. Respond to client enquiries in a timely manner and resolve any discrepancies/issues.
7. Processing client accounts on the Sentinel accounting system and reconciling the loan books.
8. Reporting to the Credit management committee on regular basis on bad debts / arrears management.
9. Ensuring accurate recording of information on the Sentinel system.
10. Following the credit policy procedures by taking the necessary action to recover the debt.
11. Ensuring that any action is compliant with the relevant regulation and legislation.
12. To produce individual loan documentation for each successful candidate and take the lead in the processing of loan draw downs.
13. To ensure reports, postings, and BACS details, etc are properly processed in accordance with agreed procedures.
14. To ensure incoming payments are correctly coded and accurately entered into the accounting system and onto the database as appropriate.
15. To assist in the preparation of reports and correspondence as required.
16. To provide support to the General Manager with any additional work as and when required for example any special projects being undertaken.
17. To provide administrative support and minuting service for ad hoc meetings as appropriate.
18. To provide telephone and administrative cover for absent colleagues.
19. Undertake routine clerical duties to support the activities of Enterprise Loans.
20. Undertake any reasonable duties requested by the Executive Chairman and other key staff.
21. Comply with all statutory regulations in providing quality services to clients.
22. Ensure that all clients have equal access to the information and other services provided by Enterprise Loans.
Previous banking experience is deemed essential for this role. In addition, Customer Service experience will be required
Please send your CV to: email@example.com