We are an official delivery partner for the Start Up Loans Company
We’re an official delivery partner for the Start Up Loans Company, delivering business start up loans across the East and South East Midlands and the rest of the UK. We understand it can be difficult for new businesses to access the finance they need due to their limited trading history so we’re proud to help plug the funding gap.
The Start Up Loans Company is a UK-wide, government-backed scheme that offers a repayable loan to individuals looking to start or grow a new business. In addition to providing finance, all start-up loan recipients are given access to a mentor, free training events and exclusive business offers. The loan is also unsecured so there’s no need to put forward any assets or guarantors to support an application.
Why choose start-up loans through us?
- 1-5 year loan repayment term
- Fixed interest rate of 6% p.a
- No application or set-up fees
- Free post-loan support and mentoring
- Borrow £500 – £25,000* (The average loan amount is £7,200)
- No early repayment fees
- Over the age of 18?
- Wanting to set up your own business or have recently started trading within the last 2 years?
- Looking for an affordable business loan to get you started?
- Needing business support and mentoring to help you on your journey?
The application process at a glance
- A start-up loan application form should be completed
- Applications must be supported by a business plan
- A minimum 12-month cash flow forecast and personal survival budget must be included
- A personal credit check will be completed as part of your application
Start Up Loans Company business offers
The Start Up Loans Company have secured some fantastic business offers exclusive to start-up loan recipients. These provide discounts on several business products and services needed to launch a successful start-up. See how the Start Up Loans business offers could benefit you.
The small print
A start-up loan is a personal loan for business purposes.
The Start Up Loans Company can only lend to applicants who are 18 years or older at the time of their application. Individuals can only receive one loan. However, up to four business partners in a company are eligible to apply for up to £25,000 each, with a maximum of £100,000 available. Businesses must have been trading for less than 2 years to be eligible.